Construction Site Supervisor
Growing premier development and Construction Company seeking qualified full time residential Construction Site Supervisor. Ideal Candidates should have 5 or more years’ experience in single family construction, with thorough knowledge of building code requirements and the ability to work well with municipal agencies, subcontractors and clients.
- Construction Supervisors License
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans
- Ability to handle and multiple houses at once in the same community
- Subcontractor bid solicitation, review, negotiation
- Proven leadership and management qualities
- Subcontractor supervision, management and quality control
- Identify and prepare change orders as necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in basic computer programs (scheduling apps, word, excel)
The Site Supervisors main functions are to supervise sub-contractors to ensure all work being performed meets and exceeds quality standards. Be the main point of contact between the customer, sales and sub-contractors and manage the complete project from scheduling to completion.